The purpose of the Manning Social Development Advisory Committee - MSDAC is to provide information and advice on social issues in the Manning Valley. Examples of the issues considered are:
- Access to services
The committee is supported by the Community Development Officer within Council.
Members are appointed for a four year period, aligned with the Council elections. Current members include:
- Councillor David Keegan (Chairperson)
- Councillor Brad Christensen
- Department of Family and Community Services
- Communities for Children – Mission Australia
Not for Profit Organisations
- Manning Valley Neighbourhood Services
- Catholic Care
- Manning Support Services
- Community Transport
- Lucia Bokulic
- Beth Fuller
- Christen Gibbons
- Paul Lewers.
Minutes from previous meetings can be accessed by clicking on the links below.